Simple, validated, thermal testing for small peripheral nerve fibers:
- Q-Sense is a portable, easy-to-use and affordable quantitative sensory testing (QST) device for clinical, research and pharmacologic trial use.
- All of these can be useful determinants in the evaluation of peripheral sensory nerve function, neuropathic pain, diabetic, chemotherapeutic, and other small-fiber neuropathies.
Advanced Thermosensory Stimulator (TSA)
- Precise stimulation temperature control
- External Control programming capability
- Rapid thermal stimulation rates- up to 13°C/sec
- Single and Dual Thermode configurations
- Upgradeable for the fMRI imaging environment